Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Reality Check

We just got back from a 12 day vacation to Colorado and Utah. Maybe visit is a better word because with two very nearly two year old toddlers, there really wasn't any thing vacationy about it. For some reason the babies had a really hard time on this trip and it took the joint efforts of my husband and myself to keep them slightly grumpy (which was apparently the happiest they were able to get). This coupled with our post vacation detox has caused me to panic a little about how in the world I am going to give my children the intense, rigorous education we are planning as well as keep two almost two year old toddlers happy. I have a little less than two months to figure it out. Thank goodness for inspiration and revelation. I am counting on it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment